Commercial offer for a used stationary (fast-mounted) asphalt plant Benninghoven TBA-160-U 200-250 t / h (2003) Germany
At the moment, the plant is fully operational.
Standard working conditions:
The plant is designed to produce 200-250 t / h of road mix with a finished product at an initial moisture content of 4% under the following standard conditions:
The temperature of the units at the inlet to the dryer is more than 10ºC
• Height above sea level
• Average density of feed aggregates 1,650 kg / m3
• Fuel oil no: 6 calorific value ≥ 9.200 kCal / kg
• Fuel oil no: 4 calorific value ≥ 9.700 kCal / kg
• Calorific value of diesel fuel ≥ 10.200 kcal / kg
• Calorific value of natural gas ≥ 7,600 kcal / kg
• Temperature increase of hot aggregates 160 K
• The content of residual moisture in the mixture is 0.3%
• Maximum. unit size 40 mm
• Passage screen of material 3 mm 35%
• Passage screen of material 80 m 8%
• Total specific heat% 0.21 kcal / kg º C
Made in 2002 and launched into first production in 2003
very few hours of work
In excellent technical condition.
5 units of bunkers
2 units of Recycling bins
Benninghoven Insulated Drying Drum
Drive rings show no wear.
Benninghoven burner for diesel or coal dust (oil version also available)
Filter - Benninghoven Bag Filter, Epoxy coated hot dipped galvanized sheet steel housing.
Benninghoven mixer 3 t, cap. renovation in 2019.
Screening screen 6 levels + oversized
Hot lift - buckets and elevator chain in perfect technical condition
Elevator filler - buckets and elevator chain in perfect specification
Elevator Recycling - Buckets and Elevator Chain in Perfect Specifications
3 x bitumen tanks 80 m3 each with vertical electric heating
Insulated and electrically heated bituminous pipe
1 x 60 m3 diesel tank
1 x 100 m3 coal dust tank
Control room with computer
Container workshop with spare parts